JunkiesAuctions

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Brassdad
4 valves
4 valves

JunkiesAuctions

Post by Brassdad »

http://cgi.ebay.com/M-M-BB-Flat-BBb-Tub ... dZViewItem

Well here's a risk. Actually two...
First showing something I'm a bit interested in here on TubeNet where I can increase interest of others, and the other being the seller themselves.

96% positive feedback, but 46 Negative and 14 Neutral feedbacks over the last year (out of nearly 1700).

Apparently a clearing house, with no contact but minimal.
I reviewed the negative feedbacks and they appear to be mostly tied into electronics that didn't work or were quite dented.
They show the dents in the photos, and M&M was advertising here not too long ago.
New Breed, Old Breed! It doesn't matter so long as it's the Marine Breed!
Kevin Hendrick
6 valves
6 valves

Re: JunkiesAuctions

Post by Kevin Hendrick »

Brassdad wrote:... M&M was advertising here not too long ago.
They still do ... :)
"Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." -- Pogo (via Walt Kelly)
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Post by Dan Schultz »

This seller clearly states that his stuff is sold 'as is'. I can't imagine anyone having a complaint against him. As usual... it's "buyer beware"!
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
king2ba
bugler
bugler

contact M&M

Post by king2ba »

I don't know anything about this auction, but you could contact Mike Bassichis at M&M and ask him if he knows anything about this instrument. He'll give you the straight poop even if you aren't going to buy anything from him. This way, at least you'll know if the horn came through him and was just damaged in shipment.