uh-huh....

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

You might ask old Fernando why, if he's a "seriouse" seller on eBay that his email doesn't turn up anything:
No User ID was returned because of one of the following reasons:

* The email address you have entered is invalid.
* You have exceeded the number of times per day that you are permitted to use this feature.
DBCooper
bugler
bugler

Post by DBCooper »

I would've thought that was obvious:
* You have exceeded the number of times per day that you are permitted to use this feature.
Operators are standing by!
Carpe filum (seize the thread!)
tuba kitchen
pro musician
pro musician

Post by tuba kitchen »

This "Fernando" tried to scam me on ebay about a year ago. He is from Italy, and would not give up until I told him I was the German Pope!
tubaguy9
4 valves
4 valves

Post by tubaguy9 »

Yeah...maybe he is a seriouse seller...sounds like a seriouse scammer, too...along with needing some seriouse english classes. As someone else posted an ad said, I think some e-bay-er's also think all tubas are Miraphones. Someone posted a link to a cheap MUSICA tuba, and they called it a miraphone 186...said it had some nickel-silver garland on the bell...uh, yeah...it didn't have any silver coloring anywhere...
So, as Bloke says, "We report. You Decide"[/quote]
windshieldbug

Post by windshieldbug »

schlepporello wrote:
tubaguy9 wrote:Someone posted a link to a cheap MUSICA tuba, and they called it a miraphone 186...said it had some nickel-silver garland on the bell...uh, yeah...it didn't have any silver coloring anywhere...
And I contacted the seller of the 186, pointing out his error.
He changed the photo.
Except I don't think he had a Musica for sale... so where did he come up with the other photo, and how do you get them confused? :P
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
windshieldbug

Post by windshieldbug »

I didn't think they let truck drivers that far north! :P