CC tuba on the cheap...

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
djwesp
5 valves
5 valves

Post by djwesp »

Scooby Tuba wrote:It's Mid South Music, BTW, and yes, you wouldn't be disappointed by the experience of doing business with them.

Try me.

I might have a hard time getting out there, and He's not helpful with directions. Image
Wyvern
Wessex Tubas
Wessex Tubas
Location: Hampshire, England when not travelling around the world on Wessex business

Post by Wyvern »

Scooby Tuba wrote:Some horns just look right... It's a proportion thing to my eye. When I look at this horn, it looks right to me.
I agree - it is very well proportioned. The bell not too high, or too squat, although how it plays is most important.

I would be tempted to bid myself if it was not for the high shipping costs and import duty to the UK.

I am amazed there has been no bids yet - the cost is much less than a 30 year old B&H Imperial Eb in well used condition would cost in England.
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

Post by MaryAnn »

I realize this is long past, but I'm curious. I can't get to eBay any more because my employer has blocked the site, so what was this tuba?

PEM me if you can, because I'll get a message to my email and can go read it. I don't get to Tubenet very often lately either.

MA
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

WWBW Contest Page wrote:Dalyan Berlin BBb Tuba Giveaway
Winner - Anthony Hedden

Wow that is awesome. I can’t believe I won. The tuba looks awesome. Thanks for the great contest and great prize. Thank you.