A buyer Question

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
ASTuba
pro musician
pro musician

A buyer Question

Post by ASTuba »

Anyone bought anything from this buyer? He always seems to have euphoniums on E-Bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Besson-Imperial-Com ... dZViewItem[/url]
Ed Jones
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Ed Jones »

I had a student buy a Besson euphonium from him and it was a very clean transaction.
MikeS
bugler
bugler

Post by MikeS »

He's been around for quite a while and is, as far as I can tell, an honest and knowledgable seller. My one transaction with him went very smoothly. Since he knows the instruments and knows the market his prices tend to pretty accurately reflect the value of what he's selling. Don't expect any bargains, but you're not likely to get ripped off either.
Alex F
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Alex F »

I bought a trombone from Quinn a couple of months ago and was pleased with the transaction. Echoing what others have said, he knows the instruments and knows the market. He plays trombone in the Microsoft Symphony Orchestra.
TubaRay
6 valves
6 valves

A buyer Question

Post by TubaRay »

Microsoft Symphony??? :?:
Ray Grim
The TubaMeisters
San Antonio, Tx.
LoyalTubist
6 valves
6 valves

Post by LoyalTubist »

Never dealt with this guy. He seems OK. He asks a fair price for the euphonium. He has a good feedback score. If the horn is what you want and you want to spend 2,000 bucks to buy it, do it.

Re: A buyer Question

Post by Mark »

TubaRay wrote:Microsoft Symphony??? :?:
Yes, Microsoft has an orchestra. I've subbed with them a few times. Microsoft Orchesta Web Site
Donn
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Donn »

I haven't bought anything, but have looked at an instrument, and he was very accommodating. He seems to be a good guy who likes and knows wind instruments, and knows his business (or hobby, whatever.) Primary instrument is trombone if I remember right.