E-Bay Scandals Posts

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
WoodSheddin
5 valves
5 valves

Post by WoodSheddin »

chris combest wrote:Well the fact that people have to physically *click on the specific topic in order to read it alleviates any unwanted messages.
Same thing is true for the Whataburger topics which destroyed the old tubaeuph mailing list.

I don't want this forum turning into a Fox Broadcasting reality based slime-o-rama.

If you have a legitimate gripe with eBay then email eBay. Frankly, the whole eBay forum on TubeNet makes little sense to me. I pulled all eBay posts from the old TubeNet because they rarely gave any musical insight and always ventured way off course. If I made this place no holds barred then soon it would loose all focus and become useless for those of us who are here to discuss music.

I created the eBay area in the new TubeNet because I could isolate those discussion without poluting music talk in the main forum AND I could hopefully stop being the bad guy in pulling eBay posts all the time.

As far as allowing scandal posts, I am NOT for it. There are always 2 sides to every story and these type of posts rarely contain the other side. This was one of the rare occasions where it contained 2 sides of the story. This thread could, and many others have before, have wandered off into accusing the Pawn Shop owner of being a criminal, bla bla bla. One happy ending does not change all the rules.

I hate it when people rubber neck on the highway, and I hate it when people rubberneck on Internet forums. I don't condone it and sure as hell am not going to provide an outlet for it.
sean chisham