Zoom PS-04 multitrack recorder - great practice tool

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
MartyNeilan
6 valves
6 valves

Zoom PS-04 multitrack recorder - great practice tool

Post by MartyNeilan »

Well, now that my recital is over and I don't have any upcoming auditions, I am selling what I used to help prepare for them last semester. It is an index card sized digital recorder with a built-in mic, mixer, and drum machine (hitech metronome for us classical guys). The builtin mic worked surprisingly well for bass tromone and F tuba, and lost just a little bit of the depth (bottom harmonics) of contrabass tuba sound; for audition tapes where that extra 10% matters an external mic would do the trick nicely. Fantastic digital quality, why pay for a DAT (or a DIS or D'Other Thing) when you can use this little sucker. Includes a 32Mb memory card and headphones w/ volume control. Just stick it in your gigbag the next time you go practice and find out how good (or bad) you really sound!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3779243444
Adjunct Instructor, Trevecca Nazarene University
Mudman
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Mudman »

Does this have a built-in speaker for use as a metronome?
MartyNeilan
6 valves
6 valves

Post by MartyNeilan »

Sorry, ya gotta use the headphones (included). Of course, it has line outs to hook up to a megaphone if you wanted to go that route, as some H.S. bands are known to do! :shock:
Adjunct Instructor, Trevecca Nazarene University