genuine 2005 Jinbao Baritone / Euphonium Soft Gig Bag.

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
cjk
5 valves
5 valves

genuine 2005 Jinbao Baritone / Euphonium Soft Gig Bag.

Post by cjk »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 34765&rd=1
This is a beautiful, genuine 2005 Jinbao Baritone / Euphonium Soft Gig Bag. This IS NOT one of those Cheap Imititations of it!
Huh??

:roll:
Lew
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Lew »

Now that's funny. Who knew that there were companies copying the genuine Jinbao bags? :lol:

Yet, for $1 plus $15 shipping, it may be worth taking a chance on a Jinbao gigbag, that it wouldn't be worth taking on a Jinbao horn.
cjk
5 valves
5 valves

Post by cjk »

In all seriousness, I've heard (no first hand experience) that the hard cases that many of the Chinese built instruments come in are quite nice.
Louis
bugler
bugler

Re: genuine 2005 Jinbao Baritone / Euphonium Soft Gig Bag.

Post by Louis »

That bag actually looks pretty nice. A little strange though... It looks like the bell end is smaller than the bottom end.

I would never go near one of the horns though. I've tried two of them that kids had... Just awful. Virtually unusable. Cheesy junk. Get what you pay for...

Louis
Carroll
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Carroll »

Well, I bought one of those chrome plated baritones (someone else bought it first and paid the high shipping) just to get the water buffalo case. It is a perfect fit for my 1883 baritone which did not have a case. The horn, as expected is junk. The case was well worth the $30.00 and the lesson to my kids is priceless.