Any Ideas

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Tubadork
pro musician
pro musician

Any Ideas

Post by Tubadork »

Does anyone know what key this is in, or how much it's worth, does anyone know the seller, or should I just steer clear of it? The 2 and 3 vavles worry me a little (no round thingy on top) :-)
but otherwise it looks like it's in good shape.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT
thanks,
Bill Pritchard
Without inner peace, outer peace is impossible.

Huttl for life
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

Looks like an old BBb Czech model--pretty big, too from the description.

Having it shipped and arrive in one piece would be my first big worry. My second would be the condition of the valves on something this old.

Pretty typical condition for something this old; a clumsy repair or two, but nothing really major.

My guess is that it'd play something like the modern BBb Cerveny helicon.

You need to ask yourself if you want a helicon and can you make sure that it gets shipped intact?
davet
bugler
bugler

Post by davet »

I have bought from this seller- a couple of flugelhorns and a couple of Eb trumpets- never a tuba though. I takes about a month to get your horn. Mine were all well packed and there was never any shipping damage. The seller's name is Frank. He communicates well and I recommend him as a seller. However, he has never left positive feedback for me! Disclaimer: I haven't dealt with him for about a year and a half. Other buyers discovered him and his horns don't go as cheaply as they once did.