H N White Sousaphone on Ebay

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
edsel585960
5 valves
5 valves

H N White Sousaphone on Ebay

Post by edsel585960 »

Anybody have any ideas what model this might be? what key it would be in? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-King-H- ... 20eb827d17" target="_blank
Conn 20-21 J
Conn 10J, Conn 26 K, Martin Mammoth, Mirafone 186, Soviet Helicon, Holton Raincatcher Sousaphone, Yamaha 103, King 1240.
toobagrowl
5 valves
5 valves

Re: H N White Sousaphone on Ebay

Post by toobagrowl »

I know the listing has ended, but it looked like a standard 1250 BBb to me. Had the incorrect Conn neck & bits with it though.
I had thought that only the larger BBb models (Giant & Jumbo) and the old "bell-up" models (raincatchers) had those covered valve caps, but I was mistaken.

That was an old crusty sousa though... :lol: .......it would take a lot of work to get it properly cleaned and operating well I think.
EMC
4 valves
4 valves

Re: H N White Sousaphone on Ebay

Post by EMC »

Judging just by appearance seems to be a BBb , but wow lol you'd spend more getting it to actually shine again and be suitable for any kind of display was it at the bottom of the ocean? But yeah seems to be BBb