Live Long and Prosper.........

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Live Long and Prosper.........

Post by bisontuba »

And now for something completely different..... :roll: Mark

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Tuba-Effect ... 259f5d07f5" target="_blank
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Live Long and Prosper.........

Post by Three Valves »

Up for sale is a CD tuba and piano music, made in Canada by Harmonic Design Konsorte.
Excellent for uplifting emotions and increase desire to beat your chances.

What the....
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

More...

JUST RELEASED — a brand new energy-healing* CD from Harmonic Design Konsorte — Dr. Avi Sussman, Tuba and Karen Moore, Piano. “The Tuba Effect” is a profound advancement in music and sound healing principles based on nearly three decades of clinical practice and research in Energy Medicine.

Beautiful instrumental classical and popular melodies that will delight every cell in your body. Piano selections set in special tuning for optimal biological effect. Learn to set your body/mind/spirit free, release tensions, go beyond conflicts, disappointments, guilt and pain. “The Tuba Effect” helps you to awaken your own intrinsic healing powers and bring more joy into your life.

http://doctoravi.com/TheTubaEffect/index.html" target="_blank

I demand this quack turn in his Tuba card immediately!!
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
Donn
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Donn »

I believe this is an F tuba, if that makes any difference. Enjoy a brief healing moment, and see what you think:
Soul Song.
Untersatz
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Untersatz »

WOW!!! in just 35 sec. "this has helped awaken the emotions, vitalize the body, illuminate the energy field and rejuvenate the soul. :P :P :P
King 2341 (New Style)
B&S PT-600 (GR55) BBb
Blokepiece "Symphony"
MartyNeilan
6 valves
6 valves

Post by MartyNeilan »

Needs more vibrato to be soothing...
Donn
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Donn »

TubaMusikMann wrote:WOW!!! in just 35 sec. "this has helped awaken the emotions, vitalize the body, illuminate the energy field and rejuvenate the soul.
Not a chance. You have to buy the CD and read the 28 page booklet, and the 46 page reference manual with imagery and interpretations.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

No one said intrinsic healing powers and bringing more joy into your life was going to be easy!!
MartyNeilan
6 valves
6 valves

Post by MartyNeilan »

I guess the joke is on me. I sent my wife the link to the guy's website, thinking she would get a kick out of all the terminology thrown around. She thought I was serious, and responded back that she ordered it for Valentine's Day. :cry:
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

MartyNeilan wrote:She thought I was serious, and responded back that she ordered it for Valentine's Day.

The tuba or the CD!? :P
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
MartyNeilan
6 valves
6 valves

Post by MartyNeilan »

windshieldbug wrote:
MartyNeilan wrote:She thought I was serious, and responded back that she ordered it for Valentine's Day.

The tuba or the CD!? :P
The CD and printed materials package. She thought it was something I actually wanted. I have no problem with a relaxing tuba/piano disk, but I think this "Mystic" is full of something. To quote Captain America, "There's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."

I have asked my wife to cancel the order if possible. Otherwise, the joke's on me. Considering I sold plasma twice this weekend, this isn't something I can afford to eat. She was wanting to do something special for Vday and misunderstood.