CL: Miraphone BBb

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re: CL: Miraphone BBb

Post by Dan Schultz »

I thought I recognized the carpet in those pictures! The images were taken in my music room on 10-24-2014. The serial number of that horn is 8055 and I put on a new 'clone' bell before I sold it. This horn was purchased by a fellow in Houston in January of 2015. I had several Miraphones at that time. It's a 186. Can't explain why the images look 'squatty'.

It's a good horn and I can't imagine the horn being resold this soon. I'm guessing that the listing is legit since those images were probably not sent to anyone other than those folks who were interested in the horn. That being said.... as with any auction... You need to verify the identity of the seller before going any further.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
eupher61
6 valves
6 valves

Post by eupher61 »

It's the angle of the picture.
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Post by Dan Schultz »

Funny... right after hrender posted this, I left a voice message for the guy I sold this horn to. He hasn't returned my phone call and the listing is still active.

Could easily be a legit listing but can't confirm it. That being said... this was an excellent horn when it left here a bit before Christmas 2014.
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.