Bizarre...

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Bizarre...

Post by bisontuba »

windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Re: Bizarre...

Post by windshieldbug »

It's an alto... no harm, no foul!
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
tofu
5 valves
5 valves

Post by tofu »

bloke wrote:For the very same reason that I don't particularly enjoy listening to music (unless learning something...or if it's truly extraordinary), I don't want musical instruments used as decorations (though Mrs. bloke overrules).
I've never understood the old crappy tuba as home decoration concept and yet I have seen it several times in houses where people used an interior decorator.
windshieldbug

Post by windshieldbug »

tofu wrote:I've never understood the old crappy tuba as home decoration concept and yet I have seen it several times in houses where people used an interior decorator.

Obviously a violist... :shock:
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
tofu
5 valves
5 valves

Post by tofu »

Saw an old Avengers episode from the '60's last night - and Diana Rigg still looks good. :mrgreen: Jon Steele had an old upright Boosey BBb in the entry way of his house with a giant potted plant in the bell. Certainly an effective mute.

I was surprised how hard they drove that 1929 4.5 Litre Bentley tourer in the episode. Wonder if they would beat up such a valuable vehicle that way today. They actually used a total of 6 different Bentleys in seasons 4-6.