One sad Rudi...

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

Instrument is in good shape
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
phoenix
3 valves
3 valves

Post by phoenix »

Instrument is in good shape. Some pieces of horn is missing and bell needs to be patched
If that's good shape, idon't even want to see bad shape. I think i'd run off a cliff
Dan Schultz
TubaTinker
TubaTinker

Re: One sad Rudi...

Post by Dan Schultz »

LV wrote:Some should put this poor thing out of its misery! Not mine, but very sad...
Would look very nice as a fish pond fountain :shock: :!:
Image :wink:
Dan Schultz
"The Village Tinker"
http://www.thevillagetinker.com" target="_blank
Current 'stable'... Rudolf Meinl 5/4, Marzan (by Willson) euph, King 2341, Alphorn, and other strange stuff.
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

harold wrote: Sure it has a load of problems and you will need a repair guy that can do something about the tear in the bell, but if you are willing to dump about $1,500 into this horn it may be a great instrument.
I want to know where you buy your tuba parts, Harold. A complete valvset and a bell, not to mention a set of tuning slides, plus all of the labor involved, will set you back only $1500?

Hey, at that price, I'm in!