King mouthpiece, gold plated?

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
JCT
lurker
lurker

King mouthpiece, gold plated?

Post by JCT »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222342115753" target="_blank claims to be gold plated but I don't see no gold, these are cool though.
Tabor
4 valves
4 valves

Re: King mouthpiece, gold plated?

Post by Tabor »

Looks like perhaps those are old photos, with the second photo showing the current condition?
Tubas
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

The real question is whether or not a King 25, what used to be the standard souzy mouthpiece, is worth that. Having played one for four years in high school, it is a good mouthpiece for a King souzy, but not great. To gold plate it....
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
JCT
lurker
lurker

Post by JCT »

Tabor wrote:Looks like perhaps those are old photos, with the second photo showing the current condition?
I thought that at first too, but if you take a closer look at it it looks like the goldish tint You See is just reflection of the room
JCT
lurker
lurker

Post by JCT »

iiipopes wrote:The real question is whether or not a King 25, what used to be the standard souzy mouthpiece, is worth that. Having played one for four years in high school, it is a good mouthpiece for a King souzy, but not great. To gold plate it....
I agree.... I wouldn't spend that money on that.