Silver King 2341 Phoenix AZ

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
thejester10276
bugler
bugler

Silver King 2341 Phoenix AZ

Post by thejester10276 »

Almost new with hard case for 2000$ :shock:

A link may be helpful
http://phoenix.freeclassifieds.com/clas ... qvZXLvuA==#" target="_blank

On a side note, I was so stunned that I realized after I posted that I left a bunch of things out in my post, and then messed up and had to edit it a few times to get it right... It's been a long day :roll:
Last edited by thejester10276 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tubajug
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Silver King 2341 Phoenix AZ

Post by Tubajug »

That was posted last September.
Jordan
King 2341 with a Holton "Monster" Eb bell
Eb Frankentuba
Martin Medium Eb Helicon

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving's probably not for you.
Dustytuba
bugler
bugler

Post by Dustytuba »

Be VERY Careful, the web world of FREE Classifieds, is filled with scams. Just for the fun of it go to the home page of freeclastsifides, find the search for Tuba's in the US....Be surprised, the same horn with the same pictures can be found in several different cities at the same bargain price. I do not understand it BUT if it looks like a a good deal....it is just a scam. Buy Local, deal in person, test drive the tuba, meet in a public place, do not go alone.

Many Blessings
1909 Martin Eb, Old US Navy Horn
1909 Martin Euphonium, Old US Navy Horn
St. Pete Eb
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

For whatever reason, the price of exactly $2,000 seems to be a common scam price. I guess it seems high enough to still be believable as a real price, and low enough to seem like an amazing deal.

It sounds so cliche, but if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
tofu
5 valves
5 valves

Post by tofu »

and if the tuba is real there is a high probability it is stolen. You may buy it thinking you got real lucky only to find yourself a second victim of the theft when you take it in for a repair and the shop discovers it was stolen. Under the law the horn goes back to the original owner and your only recourse would be to find the seller and get your money back - which most likely isn't going to happen. :shock:
thejester10276
bugler
bugler

Post by thejester10276 »

The price does seem suspiciously low, but I figured I would post it in case it is legit. Maybe someone interested in and is near it could get in contact with the seller beforehand and could possibly meet the seller in person and talk to them a bit about the tuba and a bit of its history before deciding to purchase?