4 Valve Leningrad Bookmark and Share

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals

4 Valve Leningrad

Postby lowbrassmaniac » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:33 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Brass-P ... SwopRYbiJ4

Not my horn, but I can vouch for this seller as I have bought from him in the past and amazingly the shipping experience from the Ukraine to the States was SEAMLESS and took only 10 days via USPS with tracking. His cartons are a giant Styrofoam square filled with more Styrofoam within a cardboard box..literally no way for horns to get banged up unless they fall out of an airplane :lol: If you offer him $300-400 less than this price he will probably take it FYI. If I wasn't buying a horn at the moment, I would buy this beauty..you never see them this clean or with fully upgraded valve linkages and stop arms. :tuba:
JBBB-200S BBb German Stencil
Japanese Electric Bass Guitars
American Fender Amplification
lowbrassmaniac
3 valves
3 valves

Re: 4 Valve Leningrad

Postby sousaphonehero » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:42 am

I can confirm this. I bought a helicon from this seller and it arrived in great condition. Packaged amazingly. Would strongly reccomend.
Miraphone 186 CC 5v
Conn 21J
Buescher 4/4 Eb
Amati Kaiser Baritone
Wessex Trombone
sousaphonehero
bugler
bugler

Postby Blackied » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm curious about this myself, though I don't know much about the leningrad tubas. What shank would they take?
Blackied
lurker
lurker

Postby lowbrassmaniac » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am

Blackied wrote:I'm curious about this myself, though I don't know much about the leningrad tubas. What shank would they take?

They might be the small European shank (smaller than American shank) and need to be swapped out. Allied has the part, or you can find one on Ebay..not a big deal. The biggest weakness was the linkages and stop arms, absolute trash in their stock form. This one is awesome, looks really sturdy.
JBBB-200S BBb German Stencil
Japanese Electric Bass Guitars
American Fender Amplification
lowbrassmaniac
3 valves
3 valves

Postby bigtubby » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:11 pm

I've had several quite satisfactory dealings with this seller as well. Buying from Ukraine might seem a stretch but this guy has been great to work with.
American sailboats, airplanes, banjos, guitars and flutes ...
Italian motorcycles and cars ...
German cameras and tubas ...
Life is Good.
bigtubby
4 valves
4 valves

Return to Off-Site deals and Ads