Riverside CA CL: Getzen Jr. & Conn 14K Sousaphone Bookmark and Share

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals

Riverside CA CL: Getzen Jr. & Conn 14K Sousaphone

Postby hrender » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:00 am

hal.
hrender
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Riverside CA CL: Getzen Jr. & Conn 14K Sousaphone

Postby lowbrassmaniac » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:52 pm

I have had friends (including myself on EDIT read below) who have also dealt with this particular seller in the past and they also told me he was a little shady in his dealings, buyer beware.
Last edited by lowbrassmaniac on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JBBB-200S BBb German Stencil
Japanese Electric Bass Guitars
American Fender Amplification
lowbrassmaniac
3 valves
3 valves

Postby lost » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:36 pm

Care to be more specific? Opinions of firsthand experiences are helpful but unsubstantiated information by secondary sources is not helpful.
lost

Postby lowbrassmaniac » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:19 pm

lost wrote:Care to be more specific? Opinions of firsthand experiences are helpful but unsubstantiated information by secondary sources is not helpful.

I did a horn deal with him at one point in time (drove a LONG way to do it, out of state at the time) and got the back end of a deal with the horn I wanted that he had advertised on CL that it having not the correct & mix matched parts and valves on it which I later found out after taking to a tech to replace the only part I knew at the time to be in disrepair? On top of that he didn't offer to swap out said wrong parts from his ENORMOUS collection of American tuba parts in his backyard IE: The tuba graveyard after a couple e-mails and calls. That was my experience, but perhaps not the one you will have. Like I said, buyer beware.
JBBB-200S BBb German Stencil
Japanese Electric Bass Guitars
American Fender Amplification
lowbrassmaniac
3 valves
3 valves

Return to Off-Site deals and Ads