Miraphone 188 in SK

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
gionvil
bugler
bugler

Miraphone 188 in SK

Post by gionvil »

How can it be sold at this price? It seems weird..

https://hudba.bazos.sk/inzerat/90658063 ... VENTIL.php" target="_blank" target="_blank
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Miraphone 188 in SK

Post by bort »

If I were in Bratislava, I'd check it out.

Seems like the wrong price, but who knows! Sometimes people just need to unload stuff!
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

bloke wrote:
bort wrote:If I were in Bratislava, I'd check it out.

Seems like the wrong price, but who knows! Sometimes people just need to unload stuff!
I know someone who has experience purchasing tubas from really sketchy places.
Perhaps you should consult with them...(??)
I already talked to that guy... no help, he just gushed about how much he loves the 188, yet doesn't own one... :roll: :P
Gus_Pratt
bugler
bugler

Post by Gus_Pratt »

I've bought 2 tubas and a helicon from a guy in Ukraine with no difficulties, via eBay. The strange thing is, the shipping for each tuba was only $120, and $140 for the helicon. Still blows my mind that I can get a tuba from across the world for cheaper than across the country, considering that it was shipped via USPS from New York to Seattle. What I did to make sure the seller was legit was buy a small $15 item from him first. When I received that item with no difficulties, then I moved on to the helicon, followed by the tubas. Of course I had eBay backing the seller.