Gnagey CC

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Sam Gnagey
4 valves
4 valves

Gnagey CC

Post by Sam Gnagey »

This is one of my earlier creations which I made for someone wanting a 4 valve CC. It is the only one that I used an 18" bell which gives it a really focused sound. I have no interest in the sale. I remember it as being a very nice playing horn...….just like all of mine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/King-HN-White- ... 0009.m1982" target="_blank" target="_blank
AaronC1901
bugler
bugler

Re: Gnagey CC

Post by AaronC1901 »

Letting go of this horn isn’t an easy decision for me. It’s my favorite of all my instruments right now. This is my first CC tuba, and the first one I’ve gotten the chance to spend more than an hour or so playing, and I like it better and better each time I play it. I’m just in a bad, bad spot money-wise right now, as I just recently totalled my car, so I’m selling off as many of my high-value instruments as possible in order to afford a new (pretty decent) car.
1918 Martin Medium Eb *FOR SALE*
Wessex Strauss *FOR SALE*
Gnagey King/Hn White CC frankentuba *FOR SALE*
2018 Campbell & Mundheim Tenor Sousa prototype
Chris Kratt mini Eb sousa
AaronC1901
bugler
bugler

Post by AaronC1901 »

Also, I realize that my listing previously said local pickup- I AM willing to ship. I assumed I would need to ship, I’ve never sold a tuba and not had to ship it.
1918 Martin Medium Eb *FOR SALE*
Wessex Strauss *FOR SALE*
Gnagey King/Hn White CC frankentuba *FOR SALE*
2018 Campbell & Mundheim Tenor Sousa prototype
Chris Kratt mini Eb sousa
jamesdjones3
lurker
lurker

Post by jamesdjones3 »

Did this horn sell? If so, Sam do you have any others or know if any of your previous builds listed? I played Matt Gaunt’s like a decade ago and loved it but had just bought a Rudy and couldn’t afford a second horn on my undergrad budget.
Jimi Jones
Nashville, Tennessee
Professional Musician
Graduate Student, University of Miami Frost School of Music
http://www.jimiplaysbass.com/" target="_blank

*CURRENTLY SEEKING INEXPENSIVE CC OR Eb TUBA*