Auction Sniper

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Bove
pro musician
pro musician

Auction Sniper

Post by Bove »

For those of you who don't have time to wait around until the last second to bid on eBay and still want to get the better prices and advantages of bidding at the last second, you should check out this service.

I have been using this Auction Sniper website for purchases on eBay and it works great... it's pretty easy to use. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you out.

Being able to put in a bid sometimes much higher than the current price, but still a fair price for you, at the last second seems to be the best way to purchase things on eBay. It avoids the effects of people (who have no idea how much stuff is worth anyway) bidding you up just to 'see how much they can get it for', and also avoids losing an auction to someone who bids at the last second- where your bid was only ahead by a small margin (since you didn't want those other folks bidding you up).

Anyway- auctionsniper.com will give you three free "snipes" after you sign up just to try it out, and when you use them up, there is a tiny percentage based fee for each snipe. You can get more free snipes for signing up your friends too... If you sign up using the link below, I'll get some more free snipes. So, if you do- Thanks!

Click the following link to join or just for more information:

http://www.auctionsniper.com/?how=andrewbove@yahoo.com

(if you sign up via this link, I'll get some free snipes! Thanks!)
Andrew Bove
Freelance Tuba NYC
AndrewBove.com
Producer/Audio Engineer
BoveAudio.com