An authentic Selman!

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
BopEuph
pro musician
pro musician

An authentic Selman!

Post by BopEuph »

Rest assured, the horn here is said to be an authentic Selman euphonium, not a cheap imitation of these high quality horns.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPERB-NEW-SILVER-E ... dZViewItem

Oh, and by the way, you can have one of these top notch horns for only 329.95!

Nick
Daryl Fletcher
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Daryl Fletcher »

By far, the most entertaining thing going on in the world right now is eBay. Who needs reality TV?
We'll Be Here Next Month When Others Have Disappeared!
Oh yeah? Well what about the month after that?
Matt G
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Matt G »

Are You Buying From A Real Wholesaler,
Or From Someone Operating Out Of Their Garage?
I've done both. Had about the same luck with both, but usually the latter is cheaper. :?
Dillon/Walters CC
Meinl Weston 2165
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

Hey, a real Selman--that can go next to my genuine Holtor and Yanaho!
:?
BopEuph
pro musician
pro musician

Post by BopEuph »

Chuck(G) wrote:Hey, a real Selman--that can go next to my genuine Holtor and Yanaho!
:?
Well, I *WAS* going to comment about the likeness of the name, but I see I've been beaten. :lol:

I think I'll just stick to Wylsone.

Nick
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

Well, despite being

" ...the only eBay music store offering shipments worldwide AND backing up our instruments with a satisfaction guarantee",

"We do not offer technical assistance for any items sold. We are not qualified to do this."

Never the less, I'm thinking of getting one for the

"cleaning cloths, and white handling gloves"

I mean, you never know when you'll be at a hockey game and a bell choir concert will break out!
TubaRay
6 valves
6 valves

Post by TubaRay »

It seems that the combined talents of this extremely intellectual group has somehow overlooked the most infamous of all brand names: Miraphony. They produce an extremely consistent product throughout their entire product line.
Ray Grim
The TubaMeisters
San Antonio, Tx.
Kevin Hendrick
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Kevin Hendrick »

TubaRay wrote:It seems that the combined talents of this extremely intellectual group has somehow overlooked the most infamous of all brand names: Miraphony. They produce an extremely consistent product throughout their entire product line.
I've heard that Couesnum and Courtoys also make some "interesting" instruments ... :roll:
"Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." -- Pogo (via Walt Kelly)
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

TubaRay wrote:It seems that the combined talents of this extremely intellectual group has somehow overlooked the most infamous of all brand names: Miraphony. They produce an extremely consistent product throughout their entire product line.
Just don't bring that Miraphony into France or Italy:

http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timeslea ... 345225.htm
The lengths to which panicked tourists will go to avoid detection of their illicit souvenirs is one result of the tougher approach to counterfeiting in France.

With one of the world’s richer concentrations of luxury goods makers to defend, France increased the maximum fine for buying fakes in March to three times the retail price of the authentic product.