Word from beyond...

Sell and Buy equipment via Ebay and Craigslist
Forum rules
This is for posting links to off site deals that you are not personally selling,but wanting to pass along good deals
Kevin Hendrick
6 valves
6 valves

AJ's new 'piece

Post by Kevin Hendrick »

"Heavenly sound", eh? I've wondered what he's been using lately ... :wink:
"Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." -- Pogo (via Walt Kelly)
Daryl Fletcher
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Daryl Fletcher »

Last edited by Daryl Fletcher on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doug@GT
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Doug@GT »

Daryl Fletcher wrote:
...it has normal wear for a used mouthpiece...
I didn't think that things like that were going to be an issue anymore in Heaven.
Budget cuts.
"It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged."
~G.K. Chesterton
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Chuck(G) »

I guess someone's figured out that using the AJ words makes for more bucks on sale. I'll have to find a medium and see what Mr. Jacobs thinks of the practice...
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

Chuck(G) wrote:I guess someone's figured out that using the AJ words makes for more bucks on sale. I'll have to find a medium and see what Mr. Jacobs thinks of the practice...
Considering it's obviously one of the new ones, and not a vintage 'piece, I'd say not much...
BopEuph
pro musician
pro musician

Post by BopEuph »

"You are bidding on the most fantastic tuba mouthpiece ever made...just ask Arnold Jacobs he uses one..."

He does, does he? I'll have to call him up and ask...I wonder if Chuck has come up with a medium yet. We could have a séance!

HEY! ARNIE! WHAT KIND OF MOUTHPIECE DO YOU USE UP THERE? YOU DON'T SAY? IS IT IN FACT HEAVENLY? YES?

Well, I guess we were wrong. Kudos to the merchant for figuring it out before any of us. Not to mention the perfect grammar and the use of ellipses where periods shoud be. :lol:

Nick
BopEuph
pro musician
pro musician

Post by BopEuph »

Well, I guess the seller must be on this forum or something, because the ad changed. Arnie's name is no longer dropped in there.

Nick
windshieldbug

Post by windshieldbug »

Well, I suppose if we were able to contact Mr. Jacobs, we could ask him how he feels about now being just another of "many top players" who "choose Helleberg!"