If you've been banned....

Put notices of stolen instruments here
Forum rules
This forum is for stolen instruments and board announcements. If you post about a stolen horn, please list as much information that your can, including serial numbers and photos.
brendanige
bugler
bugler

If you've been banned....

Post by brendanige »

If you have any questions about the duration or reasoning behind your ban please email me at brassthoughts@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

All permanent bans have been approved by at least Farah and I. Farah has asked that you please email me with any concerns. Based on my chats with Sean and Farah, they are serious about changing the tone of TubeNet

“TubeNet has kept its eyes closed for too long and it is time to be inclusive. TubeNet is keeping Farah Chisham as administrator and adding Brendan Ige and John Baylies as moderators. Sincerely, Farah.”

Farah has asked John and I to help make TubeNet more inclusive. Often what was being censored for being too “political” was silencing the underrepresented because it made other people uncomfortable. John and I will strive to uphold TubeNet's new community standards, and we will be diversifing TubeNet's moderation team as soon as possible.

Regards,

The TubeNet moderation team.