contact to admin

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
ds_le_moulin
bugler
bugler

contact to admin

Post by ds_le_moulin »

Hi,

I tried with emails and PM, and for some reason I can't reach Sean neither Farah..

May someone help on this issue ?

Thanks

Cheers!
kingrob76
3 valves
3 valves

Re: contact to admin

Post by kingrob76 »

Just speculation, but I think they are retired from this site.
Rob. Just Rob.
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

Post by Easy Mac »

kingrob76 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:24 am Just speculation, but I think they were forced to give up control of this site.
I fixed it for you. :tuba:
Colby Fahrenbacher
bugler
bugler

Post by Colby Fahrenbacher »

Easy Mac wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:41 pm
kingrob76 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:24 am Just speculation, but I think they were forced to give up control of this site.
Neither of those is accurate. Sean and Farah have always been generally hands-off with this forum, which is a part of why Tubenet tends to not see many back-end upgrades very often. The new moderators certainly didn't wrestle control of the forum away from them. They were just very vocal for a while, in contrast to Sean and Farah's quieter demeanor.

If you haven't, you might try reaching out to moderator Brendan Ige (handle: brendanige). Hopefully, someone will be able to get back to you.
Former tubist, USAF Bands
kingrob76
3 valves
3 valves

Post by kingrob76 »

Colby Fahrenbacher wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:03 pm
Neither of those is accurate. Sean and Farah have always been generally hands-off with this forum, which is a part of why Tubenet tends to not see many back-end upgrades very often. The new moderators certainly didn't wrestle control of the forum away from them. They were just very vocal for a while, in contrast to Sean and Farah's quieter demeanor.

If you haven't, you might try reaching out to moderator Brendan Ige (handle: brendanige). Hopefully, someone will be able to get back to you.
I was just basing my statement on their last login times, which were not recent in any way, shape, or form.
Rob. Just Rob.
brendanige
bugler
bugler

Post by brendanige »

Hi, I have passed on your information as well as some other folk to Farah and Sean. I am a rather hands of moderator unless the content is wildly inappropriate which have been discussed and generally agreed upon by both owners and mods. Sean and Farah were not "forced to give up control." Sean and Farah very much still own this site and I moderate within rules we have all agreed upon. Locking this thread because I have passed info on and no further discussion is needed.

Brendan
FarahShazam
4 valves
4 valves

Post by FarahShazam »

Colby Fahrenbacher wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:03 pm
:lol:
--farah chisham