I like the simplicity

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
funkcicle
3 valves
3 valves

I like the simplicity

Post by funkcicle »

I like the simplicity of this incarnation of the php TubeNet, and I hope it doesn't become too feature rich in the future. One of my worries about the transition to php was that there would be too much bloat, and so many subforums that casual browsing would be near impossible (like on the talkbass.com forums, and an animal forum I used to frequent). The current setup is nice- different content areas are nicely seperated, and still easy to navigate.
WoodSheddin
5 valves
5 valves

Re: I like the simplicity

Post by WoodSheddin »

funkcicle wrote:I like the simplicity of this incarnation of the php TubeNet, and I hope it doesn't become too feature rich in the future. One of my worries about the transition to php was that there would be too much bloat, and so many subforums that casual browsing would be near impossible (like on the talkbass.com forums, and an animal forum I used to frequent). The current setup is nice- different content areas are nicely seperated, and still easy to navigate.
I agree 100%.
sean chisham