Added bigger fonts

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
WoodSheddin
5 valves
5 valves

Added bigger fonts

Post by WoodSheddin »

Ok, all you old farts. I listened and added a larger font option. To get it click the Profile button at the top of the website and scroll down to the option called Board Style. Change it from subSilver to bigfonts or HUGEfonts and then click submit.

Give me some feedback as to whether it is big enough. I increased all the font sizes by 2 points for the bigfonts style and by 4 points for the HUGEfonts style.
sean chisham
Chuck(G)
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Added bigger fonts

Post by Chuck(G) »

TubeNet wrote: Give me some feedback as to whether it is big enough. I increased all the font sizes by 2 points for the bigfonts style and by 4 points for the HUGEfonts style.
Sean, on behalf of the Old Farts on this BBS, I thank you, sir.
Mark

Post by Mark »

TubeNet wrote:Ok, all you old farts...
Well, I don't like to think of myself as that old. However, running my monitor at 1600 x 1200 makes for some squintin'

Thank you for adding the larger fonts.
Rick Denney
Resident Genius

Post by Rick Denney »

TubeNet wrote:Give me some feedback as to whether it is big enough. I increased all the font sizes by 2 points for the bigfonts style and by 4 points for the HUGEfonts style.
Yes, it's much better. I can now read it on my laptop display without squinting or resorting to that big Bausch and Lomb magnifying glass--the one that causes everyone in the office to laugh uproariously when they see me use it. Young whippersnappers. Grrr!

Rick "wondering what an old whippersnapper would be" Denney
Rick F
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Rick F »

Nice addition Sean. Even with new glasses I like the 'bigfonts' setting. Now I can sit back with my feet up and still read everything. I wish some of the other phpBB forums I frequent would offer this.

Thanks.

Miraphone 5050 - Warburton mpc (Brandon Jones)
YEP-641S (on long-term loan to grandson)
DE mpc (102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank)