Improving Upcoming Events listings

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
tofu
5 valves
5 valves

Improving Upcoming Events listings

Post by tofu »

Would it be possible to group events under some type of geographical heading such as "Greater Chicago Area" for example? It seems that with the current set up for "Upcoming Events" I often miss local to me events that I would have attended if I had known, but they get buried with the multitude of events non-local to me. I suppose doing it by state is the easiest, but that still is a little convoluted for really easy finding of close by events. For example, if one lives in Chicago a 100 mile radius takes you to WI, IN, MI as well as IL. 100 miles is I think a reasonable day event distance as it's about 2 hours each way. Just an idea - for those of us who like to support artists performing local to us. Thx!
FarahShazam
4 valves
4 valves

Re: Improving Upcoming Events listings

Post by FarahShazam »

I can make sub forums under the "upcoming events" groups. You guys could also post meet ups in there too if you want. I'll do that this weekend. I think it's a good idea.
--farah chisham