wasted use of the website

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Re: wasted use of the website

Post by windshieldbug »

I can’t read your message... send it to me as an attachment! :P
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
FarahShazam
4 valves
4 valves

Post by FarahShazam »

I activated that feature. It works well and uses very little space. Once the message is read, the attachments are marked as “orphan” attachments which gets purged. If I notice inappropriate use, I’ll remove the feature. I did it with the sponsors in mind.
--farah chisham
Ace
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Ace »

FarahShazam wrote:I activated that feature. It works well and uses very little space. Once the message is read, the attachments are marked as “orphan” attachments which gets purged. If I notice inappropriate use, I’ll remove the feature. I did it with the sponsors in mind.
Farah, I like your new photo holding your French horn. Questions: You are a horn player in the US Navy Band DC-----did the military buy that horn specially for you? Or, did you pick it from existing inventory? What make and model horn is it? Thanks.

Ace
FarahShazam
4 valves
4 valves

Post by FarahShazam »

Ace wrote:
FarahShazam wrote:I activated that feature. It works well and uses very little space. Once the message is read, the attachments are marked as “orphan” attachments which gets purged. If I notice inappropriate use, I’ll remove the feature. I did it with the sponsors in mind.
Farah, I like your new photo holding your French horn. Questions: You are a horn player in the US Navy Band DC-----did the military buy that horn specially for you? Or, did you pick it from existing inventory? What make and model horn is it? Thanks.

Ace
This horn is actually my personal horn. It's a Durk/Duerk original serial #11 (so, the 11th one he made) from, I believe, the late 90s. There is no model name (it's like a D4 but earlier).

My Navy horn is a Schmid full double. Every 10 years, we are allowed to put in a supply request for an instrument. Most older instruments are life cycled and is first offered to any fleet bands/members then DRMOed if not selected.
--farah chisham