… and All of a Sudden…

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Mark

Re: … and All of a Sudden…

Post by Mark »

Mac? Windows? Version? On cell phone too?
Mark

Post by Mark »

I'm on Windows 10 with the latest version of Chrome and everything still works as expected. So, either the site is having a problem with your specific account, Safari, or something on your end changed without you knowing it. Do you have automatic updates for Safari?

You might try, after logging into the site again to deliberately log out. Dump any cookies on your system related to the site and then log back in.
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

Safari 12.2 and no problems...
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
The Brute Squad
bugler
bugler

Post by The Brute Squad »

I've run into the logging out issue today as well.
Joe K

Player of tuba, taker of photos, breaker of things (mostly software)

Miraphone 181 F w/ GW Matanuska/Yamaha John Griffiths
Kalison Daryl Smith w/ Blokepiece (#2 32.6, Orchestra Grand Cup, Symphony American shank)
FarahShazam
4 valves
4 valves

Post by FarahShazam »

This is an individual pc issue, not the message board as nothing has changed here either.
--farah chisham
FarahShazam
4 valves
4 valves

Post by FarahShazam »

I’m not sure what to tell you. Check your browser settings. It could be the wonky indexing thing. Set your browser to open only on the forums.chisham.com page (not a certain sub forum). Your browser might not recognize the page that has your login cookies stored. This website doesn’t store cookies. Your browser stores cookies.

Edit: I did some poking around it’s likely your ISP.
--farah chisham