Your political ads "Trump is on a roll"

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
fufufini
lurker
lurker

Your political ads "Trump is on a roll"

Post by fufufini »

Tubenet is carrying ads supposedly from a mortgage lender but with prominent political texts "Trump is on a roll" and "Trump ends another Obama-era program" riding along Are the list admins aware of what they are spewing out on this site? Because, in fact, these statements may not be 100% true. Thanks!
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Your political ads "Trump is on a roll"

Post by Three Valves »

Triggered!!
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
fufufini
lurker
lurker

Post by fufufini »

Happy to provide the test case. I guess it pays the bills & the admins are well aware how it gives this great site kind of a 3rd tier appearance to the typical non-blocking visitor, but have made their decision.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

fufufini wrote:Happy to provide the test case. I guess it pays the bills & the admins are well aware how it gives this great site kind of a 3rd tier appearance to the typical non-blocking visitor, but have made their decision.
This is actually an improvement over the Russian mail order bride ads we used to get.

Did I say “Russia??”

Trump really is on roll!! :tuba:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Oh yeah, we REALLY got him this time!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahah!!