Posting pictures

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
rperrym
bugler
bugler

Posting pictures

Post by rperrym »

What is the best way to post pictures on Tubenet? I have tried posting them from my phone but they are always too large a file to post.
Rick
Miraphone gold brass 186
Wessex Grand 692-S
rperrym
bugler
bugler

Re: Posting pictures

Post by rperrym »

Thank you. I will try both options.

Rick
Miraphone gold brass 186
Wessex Grand 692-S
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

On my own pictures, such as I have posted in my Bessophone thread, I take the picture, transfer it from my cell phone to my computer desk top, open it with Paint, re-size it as necessary, save, and post.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

Post by WakinAZ »

To paraphrase Arnold Jacobs, "life is too short to mess with trying to post pictures on TubeNet". It's not worth the time, for this lazy SOB anyway.

The capabilities of the forum hosting software has not kept up with the way most folks take and use pictures these days. I probably boot up my Windows laptop about once every two weeks. My Chromebook I use about two or three times a week, but almost everything I do is on my phone just cuz it's always what's around and is quickest.

For TubeNet, I just put links to my Google albums. eBay and Craigslist let me upload pics right from my phone, easy and quick.
I'm no technophobe or noob, I worked in IT for over 10 years, but my time is worth something.