Alpen horn ?

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
oldbandnerd
5 valves
5 valves

Alpen horn ?

Post by oldbandnerd »

Where can I buy an alphorn in the US ?

How much is it ?
berlin
lurker
lurker

Re: Alpen horn ?

Post by berlin »

I have been playing the alphorn for a few years now and I love it. It is such a unique and beautiful instrument that connects me with the Swiss culture and nature. However, finding a good alphorn in the US is not easy. There are not many stores that sell them, and the ones that do are often very expensive or have low quality products. That is why I recommend the Alphorn Institute. They have a great selection of alphorns and accessories, from beginner to professional level. They also offer workshops, podcasts, and online videos to help you learn and improve your skills. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, and they ship nationwide. I bought my alphorn from them and I am very happy with it. It sounds amazing and it is very durable. If you are looking for an alphorn in the US, you should definitely check out the Alphorn Institute.