other forum

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
hup_d_dup
4 valves
4 valves

other forum

Post by hup_d_dup »

Anybody know what's up with the other forum? (tubaforum.net) None of my browsers will enter due to security risk.

Hup
Do you really need Facebook?
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: other forum

Post by bort »

I haven't had any issues today...
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

Post by Easy Mac »

No issues at all, and it is the first birthday of that community today. Good for them!
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

Occasionally my firewall shuts it down. Then other times, I am able to access. Beats me.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

Post by Easy Mac »

It was really weird recently, but I think they have it fixed back up. There was an ongoing certificate issue and occasional software updates followed by tracking down and fixing bugs. Everything is okay over there from what I have been reading. I think that site has got it pretty well together now and it seems to be tripping along nicely.
Easy Mac
bugler
bugler

Post by Easy Mac »

Okay, so that showed up in my new posts, but there isn't one here. Since we can't delete our posts I am thinking someone posted something that was a no-no and it was deleted. I hope we aren't going in that direction again. That was pathetic.
greenbean
Superfine Cases
Superfine Cases

Post by greenbean »

Yeah, stuff like that is happening. Posts that make someone look bad get swept under the rug (deleted) and everything looks fine. It IS pathetic.
-----
Tom Rice
http://www.superfinecases.com
Mirafone 184 BBb
B&M Marzan BBb
1974 Besson Eb
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

I stirred the pot once or twice. No go...

It is what it.is, and exactly worth what I pay for it. I pay zero and expect zero.
Tubatooter
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubatooter »

It went down two days ago while I was browsing it. I informed Mark, he said certificate problem, and it was back up again pretty soon. Nobody is an expert on managing these forum things, and "doo-doo occurs" at times.