Wessex

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Tubatooter
bugler
bugler

Wessex

Post by Tubatooter »

Would anyone who has purchased from Wessex please PM me? I have a question about the process. Thanks.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: Wessex

Post by iiipopes »

Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
Tubatooter
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubatooter »

Because I want to talk to a buyer, not a seller.
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

Post by opus37 »

I purchased a Bubbie 5 and 110 Baritone horn from them. The Bubbie came from England and the Baritone came from the US Warehouse. It both cases, I had excellent customer service and was very happy. The Bubbie I bought through the website, paid a down payment, waited until it was made (about 3 months) they sent me an email saying it was in. I sent the rest of the money and the horn arrived 3 days later by FedX I believe. The baritone was in stock in the warehouse. I called them up, negotiated the price, gave my credit card number and 3 days later it showed up. I know of a few folks who have gone to the showroom and tried out the horn before purchasing.
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5
tclements
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Post by tclements »

I can help
Tubatooter
bugler
bugler

Post by Tubatooter »

The question was about whether one negotiates. It appears that if it is not in stock, you pays and you gets. If it is in stock, perhaps you can negotiate. Probably depends a lot on supply and demand. What I want is not in stock and may never be again based on "supply problems."