What are YOU drinking right now?

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
bearphonium
5 valves
5 valves
Location: Making mischief in the back row at 44, 1' 49"N, 123, 8'10"W

Re: What are YOU drinking right now?

Post by bearphonium »

Since it is an "I don't know what day it is since I have no rehearsals to tell me" day, I began with a super sweet energy drink favored by the young deputies I work with (or will be working with again soon, when the fiscal year rolls over; I burned up my available hours by March) called Bang. I see why they like it; it does have quite a boost to it, but it is way too sweet for my taste. I moved onto my last glass of cold brewed coffee (best way to get cold coffee that isn't bitter) and have now graduated to my nightcap of a Jim Beam Devils Cut whiskey. Saving the Irish for the 22nd.
Mirafone 186 BBb
VMI 201 3/4 BBb
King Sousaphone
Conn 19I 4-valve non-comp Euph

What Would Xena Do?
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

The 86 proof Overholt with the red cap is better than the 80 proof with the black cap.

But sacrifices must be made!!
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

Post by MaryAnn »

50-50 carrot juice and mango-coconut Kevita. Not that bad, really. Definitely something different.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Three Valves wrote:The County store was selling it for $12 750 ML

I’m getting more!! :tuba:
Ahhhhh!! :tuba:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Repeat... 8)
roweenie
pro musician
pro musician

Post by roweenie »

bloke wrote: Johnnie Walker double-black (no carbs in distilled spirits, you know)
I actually did not know that..... :D
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day".
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Since I will be 58 Monday, I’m finishing up my Tarnished Truth rye. Then, it’s back to the Overholt!!
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Today is Friday, because my employer decided, after not recognizing a real National Holiday, MLK or Presidents Day, that Juneteenth must be celebrated!! :roll:

Who wants off a cold day in February in exchange for a long weekend at th beach?? 8)

The red cap 86 proof Old Overholt was on sale again. They gots to make this in bigger bottles than 750ml!! :tuba:
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Christmas and Easter I personally observe. The rest?? I “celebrate” as a wage slave!! :oops: