Help Me Name My New Cat!

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
mikebmiller
bugler
bugler

Re: Help Me Name My New Cat!

Post by mikebmiller »

Being a jazz fan, I always thought the name Thelonious was really cool. So that was my cat's name for 10 years. So when we got a dog, we named him Monk.
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

Post by MaryAnn »

Mine seem to morph into names....I call them various things and one of them sticks. Right now I have Puddy Tat and Tootsie. Puddy Tat an adult from the shelter who was sent out to foster (me) because she shut down in a cage; went limp and refused to respond, eat, or drink. She was a handful.....I was bitten 20 times a day for a while. But knowing her fate if I gave her back, she became what is called a "foster failure" meaning the foster failed to return the animal. And now only bites those who think they can just walk up and get in her face and pat her. Tootsie is also a foster failure but was fostered and then raised by me.....so she has no abuse or abandonment background, and is about the sweetest cat I've ever encountered. I'd post pictures but have never figured out how. If i click on "img" it just puts "" in there and I give up.
Ace
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Ace »

My wife and I have had many cats over the years. Some of the names we gave them included Daisy, Petunia, Helena and Aethena (twins), Tiffany, Cleo, Dummy, Fang, Missy, Sh-tty, Angel, and on and on.

Ace
WC8KCY
3 valves
3 valves

Post by WC8KCY »

This thread actually made me shed a few tears. I wish Roxy and her family all the best.

My sister's last pet was a nearly-blind, morbidly obese female Ragdoll from a shelter.
She was the best kitty, ever.