four part carols in a variety of transpositions, book

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

four part carols in a variety of transpositions, book

Post by MaryAnn »

Does anybody remember those little red,white, and green books that had four part carols and you could order each part in a variety of transpositions? I'd like to get a hold of those again. Lost them in the mold house. I know them when I see them but have no idea where to buy them.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: four part carols in a variety of transpositions, book

Post by Three Valves »

Christmas Time by Forrest Buchtel Published by KJOS. I got mine at L&L music in Gaithersburg, MD. May be available via usual on line resources.
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
MaryAnn

Post by MaryAnn »

Thank you, that's it!
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

I like these and prefer to play them well instead of playing The Elephant’s stuff poorly. I’m confident he appreciates that as well!! :tuba:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
MaryAnn

Post by MaryAnn »

I would prefer to play Wade's stuff well but what we have done on many Christmases past is find four people on various instruments who are willing and glad to go about en masse and and ambush people who are home-bound or just friends, with brass carols on their front porch. This little set of books works really well for that.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

:tuba: