Gluten Free?

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
roweenie
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Gluten Free?

Post by roweenie »

bloke wrote:again...I'm not eating any gluten these days, anyway.
I've been too much of a glutton for too long, and gluten contributes to gluttony.

bloke "trying to abandon gourmand-ism to embrace gourmet-ism, and becoming less-and-less tolerant of obesity"
Wow, I didn't know that, bloke - however, if you don't have a medical reason for abstaining from gluten, why would you subject yourself to it? I would think the key would be to avoid carbohydrates in general, not just specifically gluten-based ones.

As we get older, we need to be more health conscious, that is if the goal is to continue to get older....IMHO, the folks who get jammed up are the ones who treat their 55+ year-old body as though it is still 25.....

If you don't have a medical issue (like celiac), removing the pizza crust is entirely doable - unfortunately for me, it's not an option :cry:

roweenie "everything in moderation"
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day".