What does "Tubenet Freak Jury" mean?

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
doddyhop
bugler
bugler

What does "Tubenet Freak Jury" mean?

Post by doddyhop »

Title is the question.
jpwell
bugler
bugler

Re: What does "Tubenet Freak Jury" mean?

Post by jpwell »

It means some ppl have nothing better to do than post stuff all day. May not even apply to tubas or your question. If you ask for an opinion your going to get not one but dozens. Ppl will sometimes wildly disagree too. Take it all with a grain of salt ignore what doesn’t make sense.
humBell
4 valves
4 valves

Post by humBell »

Wait... You mean to tell me i don't have a civic duty to express my opinions on this site?

By the way, i appreciate the use of the title to say everything. Knew exactly what i was getting into reading this thread. You will go far!
Thanks for playing!
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

Post by MaryAnn »

You DO have a civic duty to express your opinions on this site. Otherwise you are banned from the TNFJ.
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

MaryAnn wrote:You DO have a civic duty to express your opinions on this site. Otherwise you are banned from the TNFJ.

I have a Honda duty!?

I thought that most of us just conformed to the Accord...
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?