a HOW TO disinfect your groceries when you get home video

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

Re: a HOW TO disinfect your groceries when you get home vide

Post by MaryAnn »

I'd love to do that but disinfectants are not something I normally have around, and you know the availability right now.

So....I'm using my frequency machine daily, and its bandwidth is 100Hz to 5000Hz. Viruses are generally in that range, so I'm just doing the best I can. Plus, I have three hydroxyl machines, and their output kills viruses in the air and on surfaces.

Maybe I won't catch it. I'm certainly staying at home except for buying groceries and weekly meetings in the park at six feet with a friend to eat lunch. We can yell at each other and have a little human non-contact.
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

MaryAnn wrote:I'd love to do that but disinfectants are not something I normally have around, and you know the availability right now.

So....I'm using my frequency machine daily, and its bandwidth is 100Hz to 5000Hz. Viruses are generally in that range, so I'm just doing the best I can. Plus, I have three hydroxyl machines, and their output kills viruses in the air and on surfaces.

Maybe I won't catch it. I'm certainly staying at home except for buying groceries and weekly meetings in the park at six feet with a friend to eat lunch. We can yell at each other and have a little human non-contact.

You do what you can, and you stay safe!
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

I've been unpacking all of my packages in the hallway outside of my condo, and not bringing the dirty shipping boxes in my house. Anything that was packaged recently we set aside for a few days in quarantine. Anything obviously packaged months ago (like granola bars) is obviously fine.

It all feels ridiculous, but why not do it. The shipping boxes are filthy anyway, why not keep them out of my house anyway?!
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

We used to make fun of my Sainted Grandmother for hosing down the groceries and canned food before putting them away. She also famously Lysoled hotel rooms upon checking in.

My wife now does both these things... 8)
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
Dave Hayami
bugler
bugler

Post by Dave Hayami »

Hello,
Be careful on using older bleach, it usually will be come ineffective if it is over 3-6 months old.(check American Red Cross emergency site)
dave "in Southern California Earthquake zone" hayami