Those multi-person videos

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

Those multi-person videos

Post by MaryAnn »

The little orchestra I play horn in just sent out parts to a small piece; also sent a click track with piano playing the melody, to listen to while recording your part. So I had figured out that much, but I have no idea how they take 20 or 40 individual videos and put them together so you see all those people playing together on youtube. How is that done?
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Those multi-person videos

Post by bort »

No offense to anyone...

...but I think I've seen enough of the multi-person videos to last me through 10 pandemics. :roll:
MartyNeilan
6 valves
6 valves

Post by MartyNeilan »

bort wrote:No offense to anyone...

...but I think I've seen enough of the multi-person videos to last me through 10 pandemics. :roll:
Triggering Brady Bunch flashbacks?
MaryAnn

Post by MaryAnn »

This one is for the orchestra and not for you, so you don't have to worry about having to watch it. You would not want to anyway given the level of the group. But it will give me something to DO.
MaryAnn

Post by MaryAnn »

Mark Finley wrote:several different ways. I use adobe premiere. You have everyone record the parts individually using a metronome, and then you put them together on the computer. you can do it for 2 or 200 people

So.....I use Adobe Audition for audio stuff. Is this similar in the general idea of how it works, in that you can have a multitude of tracks, and you actually see them? But my screen wouldn't have visible more than a few tracks, and that's where my head hurts trying to figure out how this thing is usable.