Well *THAT* Was Unexpected…

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: Well *THAT* Was Unexpected…

Post by iiipopes »

Where's the [Like] button when you need it! Great story!
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

You were just being mean by not having anticipated that this might happen when you wrote it 20 years ago!
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

DF at Balt Brass was giving me advice one day, I said “who the hell are you” but only for comedic effect, I knew who he was!! :tuba:
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
UDELBR
Deletedaccounts
Deletedaccounts

Post by UDELBR »

Not unlike this great scene from Annie Hall, where Woody just happens to have the ultimate authority on hand:

Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

^^^ HHAHHHAHHAHhhahahah

Woody is a Dick, but when he is the intellects’ anti-intellectual he can be brilliant.
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Reminds me of the Kurt Vonnegut joke in Back to School.
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Post by The Big Ben »

A late friend in Seattle, Ed Olson, was one of the most knowledgeable people on the history of cameras and camera design. He had a question he could not answer and went to look for the answer. One thing he did was write a letter to Eastman Kodak looking for information. On return, Kodak gave him what information they had and finished by saying, "If you are looking for more information, we suggest that you contact Ed Olson in Seattle." Ed had that letter on the wall of his store until he closed it a few years later.