video editing

Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Be kind. No government, state, or local politics allowed. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

video editing

Post by MaryAnn »

here I am again asking the TNFJ a question that I'm tried of trying to find the answer to online.

I need a simple Win 10 video editor where I can just cob together a number of short videos in any old way to make one long video. Doesn't have to be pretty and I don't want or need any special effects.....I'm doing a "demo" of some things I'm learning and just need the individual parts cobbed together so I don't have to send in literally 20 different short videos and can send in one long one instead.

Anybody? I was going to use my Audition 3.0 but it is too old to accept mp4. Most of what I'm recording is going to be on my own Zoom, which ends up with mp4 format.
William Perez
lurker
lurker

Re: video editing

Post by William Perez »

Win10 has built-in video editing software which is quite easy to use. I also use Quik video editor, but I find it easier to use it on my phone.
William Perez
lurker
lurker

Re: video editing

Post by William Perez »

A pretty simple video editor with which you can put together multiple videos to make a long video is Movavi video editor. Quite easy to use, but in terms of the quality of the videos it creates, it is very good. You can learn more about it here. It accepts all major video formats, and with the help of the software of the same company, you can convert videos online to the format you need. It seems to me that it will be quite convenient in your case.