WTB Canadian brass Arnold Jacob heritage mouthpiece

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubazach07

WTB Canadian brass Arnold Jacob heritage mouthpiece

Post by tubazach07 »

Looking to buy a Canadian Brass Arnold Jacob Heritage mouthpiece. I have a PayPal account. Thank you.
happyroman
3 valves
3 valves

Re: WTB Canadian brass Arnold Jacob heritage mouthpiece

Post by happyroman »

Contact Russ Ward at russell.e.ward@gmail.com" target="_blank

He has some of the original mouthpieces that were manufactured by Warburton before the factory fire. While Warburton was getting back online after the fire, the CB switched manufacturing to Kelly, which is the MP now commercially available. I have not read that Kelly made any changes, but the Warburtons are the original, for sure. Russ is a great guy to work with.
Andy
tubazach07

Re: WTB Canadian brass Arnold Jacob heritage mouthpiece

Post by tubazach07 »

Thank you for the inquiries but I was able to pick one up.