Mirafone 186 BBb For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
stevenbucher10
lurker
lurker

Mirafone 186 BBb For Sale

Post by stevenbucher10 »

Hey there, I have a 4 rotor Mirafone B flat tuba for sale. It is a terrific horn and I honestly hate to get rid of it, but I am a broke college kid that plays on a C now so I have no place for it. It has a few minor dings and scratches but nothing that effects playing. It will come with a hard case also. I'm asking $3,800 but will be open to offers. I am locate in the middle Tennessee area and shipping will be on you. I can email pictures if interested. Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!
Jrward
lurker
lurker

Re: Mirafone 186 BBb For Sale

Post by Jrward »

Please send me some pics. Thanks.
jbartschat
lurker
lurker

Re: Mirafone 186 BBb For Sale

Post by jbartschat »

Please post some pictures