MTS Tuba case for sale! MTS 1207V

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubalyon
lurker
lurker

MTS Tuba case for sale! MTS 1207V

Post by tubalyon »

Hey all,

Got a tuba case that needs a new home, haven't used it since I sold my Miraphone 1292. Unfortunately, a PT-6 is just too darn big for it!
I'm not sure of the model number of this case, as it doesn't say anywhere on it as to what it is, but it fit the 1292 quite well.(1207v) Inside is still very plush, no wear on the inside, minor scratches from a few flights from here to Denver and back, plus, if you like, I can leave you with the little star stickers on the side!

If you're interested, you can contact me on here or at tubalyon@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank.

EDIT: The case is a MTS 1207v, my mistake!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fat luxury breaths aka FLBs!"- Don Little
tubalyon
lurker
lurker

Re: MTS Tuba case for sale! MTS 1207V

Post by tubalyon »

Big huuuuuge bump for this one.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fat luxury breaths aka FLBs!"- Don Little