FS Amati Helicon Tuba Helikon in F 3 rotary valves

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
georgerarnold
lurker
lurker

FS Amati Helicon Tuba Helikon in F 3 rotary valves

Post by georgerarnold »

Beautiful Helicon tuba in F in good playing condition. I bought it a few years ago and just don't play enough to justify keeping it but I'll be sad to see it go. I've only played out with it a couple of times. I had it serviced when I bought it and it plays well. It comes with a good Bach mouthpiece which suits the tuba really well. The rotary valves are all in good shape.

It's very rare to find one of these strikingly pretty horns here in England so don't delay.

Asking for £650

I'd prefer it to be collected here in Devon but I understand that this might not be practical for everyone. You are welcome to come and look and try the instrument at any time.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by georgerarnold on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
georgerarnold
lurker
lurker

Re: FS Amati Helicon Tuba Helikon in F 3 rotary valves

Post by georgerarnold »

Sorry just amended that. How silly of me.
georgerarnold
lurker
lurker

Post by georgerarnold »

Bump
georgerarnold
lurker
lurker

Post by georgerarnold »

Bump again.