FS: Meinl Weston 2182 Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS: Meinl Weston 2182

Postby Mocktuba1991 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:01 am

This horn has served me very well for the 8 years I’ve had it.I’ve used it in many different chamber settings, Orchestra, and band. I’ve won solo competitions on this horn. I’m selling it because I’m headed in a different direction sound wise and don’t need 2 F Tubas. As you can see in the pictures, this horn is in almost perfect condition. This horn is located in Florida. My asking price is $8,000 which includes a gig bag and a pt-65 Mouthpiece. Pictures are attached bellow.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qW3wJoNbQOK5sJz93" target="_blank
Mocktuba1991
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Meinl Weston 2182

Postby dasanchezr » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:27 am

This is a great example of a good instrument! I played it for a couple months! it can put lots of sound for it's size and intonation is nearly perfect!
dasanchezr
bugler
bugler

Return to For Sale by Owner