Vintage Mirafone 186 Tuba Bell (Sold)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Stephen Shoop
bugler
bugler

Vintage Mirafone 186 Tuba Bell (Sold)

Post by Stephen Shoop »

For sale: Vintage Mirafone 186 tuba bell serial number 30xx in very good condition. I believe it dates from 1965. Diameter is 16 1/2 inches. There are no patches and the kranz is firmly attached. The small end (that attaches to the tuba needs to be put back into round). The bell is unlacquered with very nice dark patina. There are a number of very small dents and pings, but nothing that cannot be very easily smoothed out. The bell will be packed and sent very securely in a shipping box protected with bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. Pictures available upon request. Price is $750 plus $35 shipping via UPS in CONUS. Steve Shoop- stephen_shoop@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by Stephen Shoop on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephen Shoop
bugler
bugler

Re: Vintage Mirafone 186 Tuba Bell- Lower Price

Post by Stephen Shoop »

Bump for lower price-- $700.00.
Gaston
lurker
lurker

Re: Vintage Mirafone 186 Tuba Bell

Post by Gaston »

Hello,

Do the bell still for sale ?
I sended you messages about it, I'm interested but I wish to see pics and know the dimensions.

Thank you for answers...
Miraphone 185 CC tuba (old)
Conn 2J CC tuba
Bach 36 BO slide trombone
Couesnon 3 valves C trombone (old)
Stephen Shoop
bugler
bugler

Re: Vintage Mirafone 186 Tuba Bell (Sold)

Post by Stephen Shoop »

The bell is sold pending transfer of funds. Thanks to all who inquired.