Sold

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Sold

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi all,

I am interested in parting with my travel tuba. I had purchased it hoping that I would use it more than I do now. To cover everything, it is a lacquer, 4-valve, F/Eb travel tuba. There is a conversion slide in the case that switches it between the different keys. I am looking to receive $700.00

Regarding the overall quality, I will be frank, and say that I can not vouch for it. These tubas are not meant for performing, and if you purchase the tuba with that mindset, it wont work. Regarding tuning, it has the similar tuning tendencies as the bigger Jinbao models.

I would characterize this tuba as having a lot of resistance, which in essence, I have found to be good, when switching over to the bigger tubas, but once again, I do not use this horn as much as I would like to.

If you find yourself interested, please send me an email through the website. The tuba will be shipping out of New York City. I would be more than happy to accommodate requests for pictures, and I would also be more than happy to consider any offers that someone may have.

Thank you!

( :tuba: )
Last edited by thebrandyman on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rumhud
lurker
lurker

Re: Selling My Schiller Travel Tuba

Post by rumhud »

I'm interested, but not seeing a way to contact you in your profile. Drop me a line when you have a moment.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi there,

That is odd, I am sorry about that. The preferences say that others can email me, but I will look into it.

Regarding the tuba, I will send you a message shortly.
rumhud
lurker
lurker

Post by rumhud »

Yeah, it's not letting me reply to your message, either. Pictures would be great, thanks!
rumhud
lurker
lurker

Post by rumhud »

rob.rumhud@gmail.com" target="_blank
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi Rob,

I will have pictures sent over to you by this afternoon. Thank you!
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi all,

Here are some pictures of my travel tuba. I hope this helps anyone who may be interested. Thank you!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thebrandyman
bugler
bugler

Re: Sold - Selling My Schiller Travel Tuba

Post by thebrandyman »

Hi all,

As of this morning, the travel tuba has sold. Thank you to those who expressed interest.